Tried. Tested. Trusted.
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the Chartered body. It is also the largest membership organisation for Health and Safety Professionals.
IOSH are a world-leading developer of certificated Health and Safety Training Courses. IOSH courses provide insights and practical tools so that individuals and organisations can create safer and healthier working environments.
Their versatile training products are suitable for everyone in any organisation, helping to promote a safety-conscious culture throughout your workforce. Helping you solve real problems using practical and effective tools, processes and knowledge, and we won’t let jargon get in the way.
Fundamental training that every person in the workplace needs, regardless of role, to be able to operate safely and healthily. Technical content to help people maintain and develop their expertise.
- Working Safely – a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost business performance and staff motivation.
- Fire Safety Awareness – a course that helps provide a basis for developing a culture of fire safety and prevention among the workforce.
- SHE for Construction Workers – a one-day, face-to-face Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers course, which provides essential knowledge for anyone who is involved in construction activities.
Educating managers in organisations whose responsibility is to implement and deliver the business strategy. They need training to help them operate and work safely in their workplace while deploying the strategy.
- Managing Safely – a course that delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free.
- Managing Safely Refresher – a practical and engaging one-day course that refreshes knowledge on key parts of Managing Safely with emphasis on a Plan-Do-Check-Act safety and health management system.
- Environment for Business – a one-day course for managers to learn how business can engage with and effectively manage the environmental aspects of their activities.
- Fire Safety for Managers – a simple programme that provides knowledge and tools required to tackle fire safety issues.
- Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing – a new course providing practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work.
- SHE for Construction Site Managers – a Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers course, which provides essential knowledge for anyone who oversees or manages safety, health and environmental risks associated with construction activities.