What will OJ Health and Safety do?
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order) applies to all commercial premises, including the common parts of blocks of flats and houses in multiple occupations (HMOs).
The law applies to you if you are:
- Responsible for business premises
- An employer or self-employed with business premises
- Responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- A charity or voluntary organisation
- A contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- Providing accommodation for paying guests
- Fire remains potentially the most damaging and disruptive event that any business can face. A devastating fire will almost inevitably lead to loss of production or productive activity which can lead to a loss of orders, a loss of customers and mostly, the loss of jobs.
A significant amount of business simply never recover from the effects of a large fire.
Here at OJ Health and Safety we provide a wide range of fire safety services such as fire door inspections, compartmentation surveys, fire risk assessments, fire extinguisher installation and servicing as well as PAT Testing and Fire Warden training.
At OJ Safety we put our clients at the heart of everything we do, recognising that each one is different and has individual needs. Our assessments are tailored to your business and our efforts are focused on building an easy-to-use, action-based document.