The new and updated asbestos survey report itself will include new photographs of those materials together with a new recommendation on how to safely manage those materials. We have the experience where it counts OJ Safety
can re-inspect any previously surveyed property and update the information, whether held electronically or as a hard copy. We will discuss your requirements and identify the frequency of visits and checks. Where necessary, we can handle discussions with the HSE on your behalf. This service can be offered over any period of time including a one, three, five or ten year period. The longer term options provide cost certainty and compliant information that protect your investment from the initial survey. Our asbestos re-inspection service to you OJ Safety will:
• Assess your current asbestos records and their format
• Provide a cost and program for the Re-inspection Asbestos Survey
• Contact you before your re-inspection is due
• Re-inspect your sites and update your asbestos records
• Advise where there have been any changes to asbestos containing materials and provide recommendations to maintain
• Review your asbestos policy and management planAsbestos law – whats the worst that could happen?
If you own or are responsible for a commercial building and you fail to manage the asbestos correctly you could expose individuals to asbestos fibres resulting in a prosecution and imprisonment. For more Information on asbestos prosecutions please visit our Blog Page
OK, I’m interested what do I do next?
For more information on the services we provide, please email email@example.com or use the Contact Us box below.