Retained Health & Safety Services For Schools & Academies
At OJ Health and Safety Advisors, we pride ourselves on ensuring a consistent, professional, and most importantly personal service. All of our work is certified and fully insured by qualified experts. We are part of the Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) and our Managing Director is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Retained Health & Safety services enable you to stay up-to-date with the constantly evolving health and safety regulations and ensure your academy is fully compliant and safe. In turn, this can help you avoid potential fines and possible prosecution, as well of this you have access to many other services such as health and safety policies, accident investigation/review, and much more!
Our Retained Health & Safety Package for Schools & Academies includes the following:
- Provision of Health and Safety Master Policy and Individual policy for each academy.
- Annual Fire Risk Assessment for each Academy
- Annual General Risk Assessment for each Academy
- Annual H&S Audit for each Academy
- Accident Investigation/Review (All accidents to staff and pupils) for all Academies and report under RIDDOR where necessary
- Provide Legislation Updates
- Act as “Competent Person” with regard to Management of H&S Regulations 1999
For information on our bespoke packages and costs please get in touch, Tel: 0800 634 9247 or Email email@example.com
A few of the major benefits of a retained health & safety services are:
- Ongoing health and safety advice.
- Risk assessments and safety inspections.
- Health and safety training.
- Reviewing and developing health and safety policies and procedures.
- Accident Investigation/Review
- Using OJ Health & Safety’s retained health and safety services means your advisor can get familiar with your business and gain a deeper understanding of the risks faced by your staff, providing personal guidance you can rely on.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) undertakes regular compliance checks on businesses across the UK and often places a strong focus on those in high-risk industries such as construction.
What makes OJ Health & Safety different is our friendly, professional, can-do attitude. You are not just a number to us and we want you to be 100% happy with our services. Our client retention speaks volumes and says everything you need to know about our services. Please see an example of our clients on the OJ homepage.