The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 came into effect in October 2006 and replaced over 70 pieces of fire safety law.
The order applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts o f blocks of flats and houses in multiple occupation (HMOs).
- The law applies to you if you are:
- Responsible for business premises
- An employer or self-employed with business premises
- Responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- A charity or voluntary organisation
- A contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- Providing accommodation for paying guests
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the responsible person must carry put a fire safety risk assessment and implement and maintain a fire management plan.
We put our clients at the heart of everything we do, recognising that each one is different and has individual needs. Our assessments are tailored to your business and out efforts are focused on building an easy-to-use, action-based document, which takes your particular needs and circumstances into account. This is our approach and we find that our clients welcome the individual focus that we place on each and every one of them.