Our Asbestos Management Surveys will include a risk assessment of the condition of the various Asbestos Containing Materials found and their ability to release fibres into the air if they are disturbed in some way. This will give you a good initial guide to the priority for managing Asbestos Containing Materials as it will identify the materials that will most readily release airborne fibres if they are disturbed.
Asbestos Management Surveys will generally cover routine and simple maintenance work. However where more extensive maintenance or repair work is involved a Pre-Refurbishment Asbestos Survey
will be required.
All employees are a minimum of P402 qualified to undertake asbestos surveys with at least 2 years experience.Asbestos in buildings
Below are key points you really need to know regarding Asbestos in Buildings:
• Asbestos only becomes a problem once it’s disturbed and the fibres airborne.
• Any building built prior to year 2000 can contain asbestos.
• Non-domestic buildings must have an asbestos survey report and register. Asbestos materials identified in the building must be managed and the register updated regularly.
• Preventing exposure to asbestos dust will protect against related illness and fatal diseases
• If you own or are responsible for a commercial building and you fail to manage the asbestos correctly you could expose individuals to asbestos fibres resulting in a prosecution and imprisonment.
OK, I’m interested what do I do next?
For more information on the services we provide, please email email@example.com or use the Contact Us box below.